[NFB-Idaho] check for new people on Idahos blind on youtube

Ramona W walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 18:41:44 UTC 2023

I hope most of you who can are checking our new daily postings on our
youtube channel.  The Snake River Valley chapter took several at their
last meeting.  There are two so far of Don Winiecki and his Braillle
transcribing.  You can watch April Carney and Curtis Willoughby, music
by Justin Bonner and Kevin Pirnie,  and other surprises, as well as the
banquet speeches by our national presidents.    I thank you who are
helping with this valuable project.  I urge you to watch the videos,
share it with your friends and neighbors, and take pride in what we are
doing.  Keep giving us feedback.  We may not always be able to do
everything suggested, but we will do our best!

Best,Ramona