[NFB-Idaho] Audio description

Colleen McFadden cllnmcfddn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 18:43:40 UTC 2024

Yeah, that has happened to me where the manager of a movie theater didn't
know how to program  the device.  However, that is not the problem I'm
having.  The headsets are not working because of a poor connection.
Sometimes when I play with the cord, I'll get the descriptive video to work
and sometimes not at all.  I spoke to someone at the Edward Theater and
found out they have 8 headsets and send them off to be repaired when they
aren't working.  I wonder if people are just turning the headset in and not
telling them it doesn't work.  I found out that any headset with a standard
jack will work. Next time I am going to try using my own headset that I use
for my NLS player and see if it will work.  Thanks all for your replies.
Colleen