[NFB-InTheKitchen] Frosting cupcakes

Ginger Kutsch Ginger at ky2d.com
Mon Apr 11 20:07:51 UTC 2022

Thanks Debbie, love the idea of covering up imperfections with sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, chopped nuts, etc…

I’m going to try holding the cupcake with my fingers around the edge, that sounds like it could work.

I wondered if frosting would be easier to manage if it was first refrigerated and then, using a cookie scoop, plop on a blob and spread it…maybe it wouldn’t be as sticky when using the finger method. I guess it would depend on how thick the frosting is to begin with.

Ginger