[NFB-InTheKitchen] Introductionj

Regina Mitchell chefrdm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:52:49 UTC 2022

Debbie

Thanks for all your assistance and suggestions on vegan food knowledge.
I’ve been able to glean from your knowledge as well.

Tammy- awesome questions and so delighted you are excited to meet new
challenges and open to suggestions.

--
Kindly,
Regina Mitchell

National Federation of the Blind of Nevada
Board of Directors | Scholarship Committee Chair
nfbnevada.org

Blindconnect Angela's House Mobility Training Center
Culinary Program, Chef Instructor | Board of Directors
blindconnect.org