[NFB-InTheKitchen] Measuring oven temps

Regina Mitchell chefrdm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 09:41:22 UTC 2022

Hello Ginger,

I too, have scoured the internet researching all low vision and blind
resources as well as cooking websites and haven’t found such a thermometer.

Will keep investigating.

--
Kindly,
Regina Mitchell

National Federation of the Blind of Nevada
Board of Directors | Scholarship Committee Chair
nfbnevada.org

Blindconnect Angela's House Mobility Training Center
Culinary Program, Chef Instructor | Board of Directors
blindconnect.org