[NFB-InTheKitchen] Introductionj

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:53:44 UTC 2022

Hello!

I am so excited about this list/group!!  Smile!  I am Tammy Freitag and am
very interested in learning ways to access ingredient listings forfood
items.  I have health issues and food allergies  so it is imperative that I
know what is in my food.  I look forward to learning how to cook with the
following allergies:gluten, dairy, sugar, fructose peanut, egg & more. I
also want to learn ways to season meats & vegetables because of allergies
to garlic, onion& oregano.  Lol!  Yeah, I know this is a tall order!
Smile!

Excited to learn!

Tammy