[NFB-InTheKitchen] Accessible Food Scale

w3explorer at gmail.com w3explorer at gmail.com
Sat May 7 20:29:39 UTC 2022

                Hi,

I'm not really a cook, as my wife is sighted and loves to cook.  I couldn't
possibly compete with her in the kitchen.

However, I'm a diabetic and want to control my portion sizes, especially
when my wife is not at home and I have no one to read a scale for me.  I
thought this might be a good place to ask for a suggestion for a talking
food scale that would be useful to both my wife and I.

Thank You,

Dan