[NFB-InTheKitchen] Dominic Williams coffee makers

Dominic Williams bubadfw at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 23:20:05 UTC 2022

Hi, I am looking for an all in one machine that makes coffee, espresso, cappuccino and everything else also grinds as a reusable coffee filter. You can put the syrups for flavors and you can froth milk, cream, or whatever and it’s fully accessible to the blind. Preferably if it’s accessible as a smart machine with an iPhone or whatever would be great if not any device that fills in all of these and does everything would still be awesome thank you and I love all your suggestions

Sent from my iPhone