[NFB-InTheKitchen] NFB Hawaii invites you

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Wed Nov 30 05:24:47 UTC 2022

Aloha,
The NFB of Hawaii invites you to our Anuenue Chapter's 2nd Annual Christmas Virtual Bash of 2022.
Please see the attached announcement for all the details.
We hope you can join us, even though I know it will be very late in the evening for some of you! And if you have any fabulous holiday recipes, we'd love to hear about them!

Happy Holidays,
And take good care.
Debbie Gabe
President, Anuenue Chapter