[NFB-InTheKitchen] NFBH Vegan Cooking Fun today!

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Sat Aug 26 17:05:32 UTC 2023

Hi,
I'm a bit late sending this out...
You are invited to join the NFB of Hawaii in our Vegan Cooking Fun zoom meeting today:
Date: Saturday, August 26, 2003
Time:  12 noon Hawaii
3 pm Pacific time
4pm Mountain time
5  pm Central time
6 pm Eastern time

Topic:  Interesting vegan recipes you would like to share, how to "veganize" your favorite recipe, your questions about eating a strictly plant based diet, what is a healthy plant based diet, suggestions for topics, questions about the Soyabella machine (I love it!), etc.

If you no longer want to receive these emails, please let me know and I will delete your address from my list.

Here is the zoom link:
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223