[NFB-InTheKitchen] Braille labels

Kevin Meyers Kevin-meyers at outlook.com
Tue Aug 29 12:33:00 UTC 2023

Hello, I'm new to this list. I purchased a stove that has a touch pad. I created braille labels using Dymo tape. For the last few years, the Dymo tape I have purchased hasn't worked to well. Many times, after placing the label on something, it will become lose. Then when I slightly drag my finger on the touch pad to locate a particular label, the label falls off. Is there a very good Dymo tape I can purchase? Where would I buy it? Or is there something else I could do to mark the various spots on the touch pad? Also, I mark my credit cards and bus card. Same thing many times the labels fall off. Thanks, Kevin