[NFB-InTheKitchen] Braille labels

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 13:40:37 UTC 2023

Are use bump that's on my stove. If you go to Home Depot or Lowe's you can actually find them there. They are a little bumpers that you can put inside your kitchen cabinets to prevent them from slamming. The bump that are the same as the specialty kind. You can also buy them in different sizes. I have a large dot on my upper arrow and a smaller dot on my down arrow.  They also have bumpers that you can put on your chair to protect the wall. There's all kinds of choices from plastic to felt.

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer