[NFB-InTheKitchen] Braille labels

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Wed Aug 30 17:06:20 UTC 2023

Yes, I cut what I brailled off the larger sheets.
There is another option - a young woman in Arizona makes plastic labels, braille on one side and print on the other, using a tactile printer. I think her business is called candoable and it's online. She makes labels for everything, you put the label around the item, and then reuse it over again. And if she doesn't have the name of the item, you can request it. I am told by friends in Arizona that the labels are very good and last a long time.
Deb