[NFB-InTheKitchen] Braille labels

Cristóbal Muñoz cristobalmuli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:22:07 UTC 2023

I purchase plastic lables from the Braille Institute that have an elastic
band you can slip through two small wholes (one on each side). They’re not
big, but enough to Braile a few short words on them. the advantage to these
is you create the lable just once and then wrap it around whatever you want.
Gallon of OJ/milk, any number of frozen items in your freezer. Etc.  and you
can use them over and over again as you replace the old for the new. I’ll
have to check to see what they’re called as it’s been a while that I bought
them.

Cristóbal