[NFB-InTheKitchen] COOKING SESSION w/ CHEF REGINA, WEDNESDAY December 6th @ 4:00PM PST

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Tue Dec 5 06:19:27 UTC 2023

Hi Regina
I am super interested in this topic, but I have a doctor appointment at that time (2 pm in Hawaii.)

Would it be at all possible to get a list of your ideas or recipes that you discuss on Wednesday?
Thanks so much.
And best wishes for a happy Christmas and new year for you and your family.
Debbie Gabe