[NFB-InTheKitchen] getting my own milk

Sharon Kim sharon.mi.kim22 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:43:48 UTC 2023

yeah, all the suggestions written above are great.
Though I wonder, how have you been pouring other liquids?
Like water, and soda?
The principle would be the same, just with milk.

--
Hope is the thing with feathers that perches within the soul, that
sings the tune without words and never stops at all.