[NFB-InTheKitchen] getting my own milk

Debbie Azzarone dea23 at optonline.net
Mon Jan 23 01:11:21 UTC 2023

I do what Jennifer described when pouring any liquid.
They also make a device called a "Say When", which can be found in any low vision catalog.
It has prongs that go inside the cup or container and the unit hangs outside of said container. When the liquid is about 1 inch from the top, the unit will buzz, and let's you know when it's time to stop pouring.

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." -Unknown