[NFB-InTheKitchen] Vegan Cooking Fun tomorrow

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Thu Jul 20 19:58:40 UTC 2023

Aloha,

Vegan Cooking Fun hosted by the NFB of Hawaii will take place tomorrow.
Date: Saturday, July 22, 2023
Time:
12 noon Hawaii time
3 pm Pacific time
4 pm Mountain time
5 pm Central time
6 pm Eastern time
Location: zoom. See below for link.
Topic:  bring your favorite recipe, vegan or not. If it is not vegan, we will help you "veganize" it. And if you email the recipe to me, I can forward it out to everyone who attends.

If you do not wish to receive these emails, please let me know asap so I can remove you from my list.

Zoom link:
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,7454185223# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,7454185223# US (San Jose)

Sorry this is so late. Time just got away from me.
Hope you can make it tomorrow.
Debbie Gabe
NFB of Hawaii