[NFB-InTheKitchen] Vegan Cooking Fun from NFB of Hawaii

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Sat Jun 3 23:37:42 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Because I will be traveling out of state at the end of June, we will not have Vegan Cooking Fun in June.

The NFB of Hawaii invites you to join us for the next Vegan Cooking Fun:
n:
Date: Saturday, July 22, 2023
Time:
12 noon Hawaii time
3 pm Pacific time
4 pm Mountain time
5 pm Central time
6 pm Eastern time
Location: zoom. See below for link.
Topic:  bring your favorite recipe, vegan or not. If it is not vegan, we will help you "veganize" it. And if you email the recipe to me, I can forward it out to everyone who attends.

If you do not wish to receive these emails, please let me know asap so I can remove you from my list.

Zoom link:
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,7454185223# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,7454185223# US (San Jose)

See you in July, and have a great month.
Debbie Gabe
NFB of Hawaii