[NFB-InTheKitchen] Cooking with Chef Regina Wednesday, June 14 @ 4:00PM PST

Chef Regina friendinthekitchen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 03:24:21 UTC 2023

Hello Friends and Welcome to June!

We have nine full days of the spring season until we hit summertime. Sunny
days of Al Fresco dining are heading our way.

VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS

Do you have a favorite way to spend a summer weekend?

Mine is to load up a cooler with sandwiches,​ thick wedges of watermelon
and an array of sweet berries and peaches, maybe a sturdy salad,​ brownies,
cookies or key lime pie for dessert and head to a park or the beach for a
picnic.​

Or perhaps cozying at home grilling, chillin’ and chatting on the patio or
deck eating some good food, and enjoying being outside. Does it get any
better than that?

Let’s talk about simple warm weather favorites and sides: from BBQ baked
beans, biscuits, pasta salads, to the perfect veggie burger, kabobs, corn
on the cob, coleslaw, and desserts.

This collection of ideas we’ll all share, should provide you with enough
inspiration to have something for everyone at your next cookout, picnic or
home gathering with friends, family or yourself!

One good thing about Springtime crossing into Summertime…

Things start getting simpler!

So, come on over and join us as cook up Spring into Summer ideas on this
last session of Spring Cooking Series on Wednesday June 14, 2023 at 4:00PM
PST

Another Fun Event…

EMAIL COOKING AND BAKING CHALLENGE

For a sneak peak of what we’re cooking up in our monthly Email Cooking and
Baking Challenge, you’ll want to join Wednesday’s Virtual Cooking session.

Should you wish to join our monthly Email Cooking and Baking Challenge,
please drop me an email and I’ll forward all the yummy details:

friendinthekitchen.challenge at gmail.com

See you on Wednesday!

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.

When: June 14, 2023 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYrcu6rqTsrHtDVulpEIOm4oLhlHtaqKbJY

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

It’s recommended to register as soon as possible. On the day of class, all
you have to do is click on the class link forwarded and you’re right in my
kitchen!

A SPECIAL NOTE:

To all dads, stepdads, grandfathers, Godfathers, uncles, best friends,
mentors, coaches and role models — All who have imparted words of wisdom,
rays of sunshine, a few firm words and lots of love and laughter… We
Celebrate You.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Please mark your calendar:
Next Virtual Cooking Session