[NFB-InTheKitchen] COOKING SESSION WEDNESDAY October 11th, with Chef

Regina Mitchell chefrdm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 20:03:21 UTC 2023

Happy October NFB In The Kitchen Group!

PSA — Celebrating October

National Disability Employment Awareness Month

White Cane Walk Awareness Month

Now that autumn is officially here, we are settling into everything that
autumn has to offer. There’s so much more to autumn than pumpkin: Apples,
Maple, Hazelnuts, Pears, Ginger, Chai, Cranberries…and more!

In our new cooking series, we’re hitting the books: Eat Your Books. Cookbooks,
that is. Cooking from some of my most tested, beloved, and fabulous
cookbook recipes.

This session we’ll be BAKING!

Using fresh fall orchard apples, a basic rustic dough and warming spices.
It’s something super cozy, easy, super scrumptious, and versatile. Goes
from breakfast, brunch or dessert. No fancy ingredients or equipment.
Rustic yumminess! We’ll share lots of fall tips, ideas and of course, I’ll
share a few ideas about the beloved pumpkin!

Join us this season as we celebrate Autumn Cooking Series - Eat Your Books! All
levels of cooking are welcome.

Wednesdays @ 4:00 PM PST | 5:00 PM MST

6:00 PM CST | 7:00 PM EST

Regina Mitchell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: In The Kitchen with Chef Regina - Autumn Cooking Series

Time: Wednesday, Oct 11, 2023 04:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3704047851?pwd=OTd0a1B0bjlXOGp5VEpkcFhFL1EwZz09

Meeting ID: 370 404 7851

Passcode: Apples

One tap mobile

+16694449171,,3704047851#,,,,*696911# US

+16699009128,,3704047851#,,,,*696911# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

• +1 669 444 9171 US

• +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

• +1 719 359 4580 US

• +1 253 205 0468 US

• +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

• +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

• +1 309 205 3325 US

• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

• +1 360 209 5623 US

• +1 386 347 5053 US

• +1 507 473 4847 US

• +1 564 217 2000 US

• +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

• +1 646 931 3860 US

• +1 689 278 1000 US

• +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

• +1 305 224 1968 US

Meeting ID: 370 404 7851

Passcode: 696911

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kmOaZRrXG
Happy Autumn,

See You In The Kitchen

Regina

White Cane Info from NFB.org
The white cane gives blind people the ability to achieve a full and
independent life, allowing us to travel freely and safely. We started our
free white cane program because we believe that no blind person should be
without a white cane, regardless of his or her ability to pay for it.White
Cane from the NFB

   - Free White Cane Online Application <http://freecane.nfb.org/>
   - Free White Cane Application (PDF)
   <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/documents/pdf/free_white_cane_application.pdf>;
   please mail the completed PDF application to Free White Cane Program,
   National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells Street* at Jernigan
   Place*, Baltimore, Maryland 21230

Source:
https://nfb.org/programs-services/free-white-cane-program