[NFB-InTheKitchen] accessible electric ranges

sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 19:02:24 UTC 2023

Hey, everyone:

After trying to locate a totally old-school-style electric range to no
avail, thought I would check here to see if, in the past 2 years or so,
anyone has succeeded in finding a stove with no touch screen, equipped only
with buttons and/or knobs. Please respond with any info you care to give:
model #, where you found the unit, whether you’re happy with it, pricing,
etc. Getting desperate here! Thank God I still have my old unit from 2015,
but it doesn’t go with my kitchen re-model décor, and someday it is going to
crap out, so I need to be thinking ahead. Is there any hope for me?

Sandra

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche