[NFB-InTheKitchen] Making Scrambled Eggs

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 28 18:00:37 UTC 2024

Well, I just did a couple of scrambled eggs in a microwave for ridiculously late breakfast. Here’s how I did it

One. Spray a little Pam or other cooking spray into the bottom of a plastic or Pyrex bowl.
Two. Crack two eggs into the bowl. Three. Stir until thoroughly mixed add a little salt if you wish.
Four. Set your microwave to cook on full power for about 20 to 30 seconds. Take the eggs out and stir in the bowl. Repeat this step until the eggs reach the consistency you want. And then, there is the question of how to enjoy them. But as for that, I’m afraid I am of no assistance.
Sincerely:
The constantly barefooted Ray
Still a very happy Mack Xfinity Mobile iPhone and Apple TV user

Sent from my iPhone:
The first ever cellular phone equipped with Full accessibility for the blind built him!