[NFB-InTheKitchen] Cooking Session w/ Chef Regina Tomorrow Wednesday January 10, 2024 @ 4:00 PM PST

Regina Mitchell chefrdm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:02:00 UTC 2024

Hello Friend In The Kitchen

Happy New Year 2024!

Winter is upon us and it’s chilly out there!

Come in from the cold, SOUPS ON!

Soup and stew recipes are perfect for when you want a nice bowl of comfort
food. There is such a wide variety of soups to choose from - everything
from warm, hearty comfort food to light and refreshing.

To me, there is nothing more soul-warming than a bowl of soup or chili on a
cold winter evening, especially when feeling under the weather. Many are
very healing, comforting, nourishing and hydrating to the body.

I'm excited to discuss soups and to share a few tips and recipes to make
throughout this first month of the year. As we settle into new routines, I
hope you'll find a new family-favorite to enjoy.

Come join us as we take on SOUPS in our Winter Cooking Series. Share your
favorite soup recipe tomorrow, Wednesday, January 10, 2024 at 4:00PM PST | 6:00
PM CST | 7:00 PM EST

Regina Mitchell is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: In The Kitchen with Chef Regina - Winter Cooking Series

Time: Wednesday, January 10th at 04:00 PM Pacific Time

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3704047851?pwd=OTd0a1B0bjlXOGp5VEpkcFhFL1EwZz09

Meeting ID: 370 404 7851

Passcode: Apples

One tap mobile

+16694449171,,3704047851#,,,,*696911# US

+16699009128,,3704047851#,,,,*696911# US (San Jose)

See You In The Kitchen

Next Cooking Session

Wednesday, February 7, 2024 at 4:00PM PST

Celebrating Valentine’s Day and Mardi Gras