[NFB-InTheKitchen] NFBH will host Vegan Cooking Fun January 27th

Debbie Gabe debbiegabe at live.com
Tue Jan 23 05:35:51 UTC 2024

Aloha all,
If you no longer want to receive these emails please let me know asap. If you don't come to the zoom meetings and I don't here otherwise, then I will delete your email.  Thanks!

The NFB of Hawaii will host the Vegan Cooking Fun zoom meeting this Saturday, January 27, 2024 at:
Times:
12 noon Hawaii time
2 pm Pacific time
3 pm mountain time
4 pm central time
5 pm  eastern time

Topic:  how to season your food while cooking.
I originally invited Chelf Regina Mitchell to be a guest speaker. She may be able to attend for part of the meeting if she has time.
In case she cannot join us, please bring your own questions and ideas and suggestions for seasoning while cooking.  I personally need help with this topic!!!

The zoom link:
Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,7454185223# US (Houston)
+14086380968,,7454185223# US (San Jose)

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
Debbie Gabe
NFB of Hawaii