[Nfb-krafters-korner] soap making

Gary Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 15:38:07 UTC 2008

Hi Crafters,
I tried my soap this morning. Well, it isn't "Dove soap".  I hope the soaps
I ordered will be of better quality for my skin.  It worked well though.
Lathered and smelled fine.  I am anxious to try other combos.

When I give my soap as a gift I want it to be high quality so I am going to
keep searching. I think I found a site with info. I will send it on after
checking it out.