[Nfb-krafters-korner] soap making

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 21:23:46 UTC 2008

As far as the safeness of essential oils are concerned you should check to
see if they might be listed on Brambleberry.  You really need to have  someone
look at the label to see if there is any information on the use of them  on
the skin.

Not all fragrance oils that they sell to scent wax/candles are safe for use
on the skin.

Just a heads up  to be cautious.  It does not matter where you  get the melt
and pour or fragrance oils.  Brambleberry is a place I have  gotten these
supplies in the past and I was very satisfied with their help and  advise and all
their products.

I ran my own business making candles and used the soaps to hand out at
parties and shows that I did.  I did not get any complaints from my  customers.
This is the only point I am making, be safe.

Joyce