[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beginning crochet class

Laura White lewhite2 at oakland.edu
Sun Nov 8 03:31:38 UTC 2009

On 11/6/09, Blindhands at aol.com <Blindhands at aol.com> wrote:
> Please check this out.  They Braille Craft books here.
> _http://www.vbti.org_ (http://www.vbti.org)
> Joyce , Misty and the doxie kids!!!
> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lewhite2%40oakland.edu

Hello fellow Krafters,
The beginning crochet class is coming up quickly and as excited as I
am about the class; we won't have one with out the supply list.

Class description,
In this introduction to crochet  you will learn the basic chain
stitch, single and double crochet if time permits.  Our first project
will be a potholder in any color of your choice.

Supply list,  1 crochet hook size I or J.
1 pair of scissors
1 skein of Vanna's choice yarn, or 1 skein of red heart super saver.
Any color, but as Christmas is approaching I'm thinking holiday greens
or reds for my potholder.

The cost for all supplies is under 10 dollars.

I already have Marianne, Henrietta and Reggie a new student and can
not wait for the class.

If anyone has questions let me know.

Laura