[Nfb-krafters-korner] sources for beeswax

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Sun Nov 8 18:31:49 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I've mentioned this on other lists so pardon me if I'm repeating myself. I did a search for beeswax on my favorite website called www.localharvest.org. it's a good site dedicated to finding growers, farmers, l and local food sources all over the country. It is also quite accessible. I've never used the maps, but I've had lots of luck putting in my location and zip code in the boxes and coming up with lots of sources. So, type in beeswax into the search box and then fill out the others with respect to location and see what you'll find. By the way, if you type in mcFarland Farmers market mcFarland, WI, youll find the page  David and I worked together. happy hunting.]