[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Sep 28 20:03:22 UTC 2009

Terry:

Just to confirm with you, when I was looking on-line for the supplies for
your class, I think the web site said that 7 count means you get 7
squares/stitches to 1 inch & 10 count means you'd get 10 squares or stitches
to 1 inch.  So on a four inch square, does this mean there should be 28
squares?  I just got my 7 count canvas today and the holes feel pretty small
to me.  I think I'd have a difficult time with 10 count.  Do you ever use
the 5 count which from what I saw seems to be the largest this stuff comes
in??  I'm hoping that the needle will help me poke through the holes and be
better able to feel where I'm going.  Just wondering.

Thanks.

Eileen