[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 22:13:41 UTC 2009

Can you please tell me then if you have a book what is the difference
between the cross stitch and the continental stitch?  I found a pattern  that
was for kids and they used these 2 terms.

I know what counted cross stitch is and was wondering if that was what was
meant by that.  I have also done needle point and that you work across a
line in a diagonal and the next line is done the same way.

This was suppose to be simple enough for kids.

Joyce