[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting sock problem

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 25 12:10:40 UTC 2010

I have not even tried to make socks again after sight loss. At first, I
struggled for awhile trying and failing  even had a friend pick up for my
heel, but after several times, and failures,   I put them aside and have not
even picked them up again. I have just been doing very simple things
(patterns) for almost three years now - like dish cloths, towels, prayer
shawls, and  have made severall "swing" jackets that are beautiful - but
stayed away from the socks. I will have to give it a go again in the future.
I am getting more confident and can feel things better now than I could
earlier so maybe I could do it again.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com