[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking around

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 02:20:27 UTC 2010

Hi Tom,
I have wondered what you did with the shaving cream. I am so glad you
tried it. What a great feeling it is.

By the way, my Husband will sit down with us when I do shaving cream
with kids and he still loves it.  I probably wouldn't do it at my
first senior party if I were you, but find some kids to share the
idea with and be the fantastic guy.

Do you have a dog?  The macramae we did a bit ago makes wonderful
leashes. I made one for our dog.  That sure would be a manly thing to do.

The leather stamping sounds interesting.

I supose that a lot of guys your age are mostly into football and
basketball. But not everyone.  My fifteen year old Grand Son does a
great job mowing my yard and helping me with weeds and my little
garden.  Oh, no staying clean with that hobby.

Well, again, I am glad to hear that you are expanding your horizons.
Keep up the good work.