[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting pattern question

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 10:08:39 UTC 2010

Okay, this is easy.  I believe they are just using the words on and over to
distinguish your right side from your wrong side rows while telling you to
do the seed stitches.  This is because a seed stitch is not complete unless
you have done both the right and wrong side.
Example:
Row 12: K on k, p on p
Knit on your knit stitches and purl on your purl stitches.
Row 13: K over k, p over p.
Knit over your previous knit stitches and purl over your previous purl
stitches.
now you have finished an entire seed stitch set.

Could you send me this entire pattern stitch combination, it sounds very
interesting.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net