[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting pattern question

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Aug 30 16:54:33 UTC 2010

Thanks so much, Susan. That is what I was thinking but then when they
changed the wording I was second guessing myself.

This is an afghan pattern that is made up of a Pineapple and a Diamond
pattern within it. The pineapple is 54 row repeats and the diamond is 12 row
repeats so I am in the process of writing out the instructions row by row
before I actually start knitting. It is easier for me to keep track this way
and also allows me to pick up and put down my knitting at any point and know
where I am at.

I'll go ahead and send the pattern on-list so anyone can use it (downloaded
free online). However, please be aware that this is an advanced pattern. It
is knit and purl with some cables and increases but the actual make-up of
the pattern is what makes it advanced and I don't want any of our new
knitters to get frustrated with it and possibly give up knitting. You'll get
there new knitters but practice working from some patterns before you try
this one.

Cindy S.

et.org/slerythema%40insightbb.com