[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting pattern question

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 19:44:38 UTC 2010

I'm glad my explination makes since and confirms your own figurings.  I don't know why some pattern directions need to be worded so disjointed.  Sometimes I think they believe they have to pay for every word written in a pattern, so they leave out very important key words and totally screw you up in the translation.  I have even found standard abreviations written differently, and standard abreviations with totally different meanings from pattern to pattern.

My husband just likes to see me go cross eyed when I find a pattern that has something that makes me say, "What the ....?!"  He just thinks he's way too cute.  I just purchased several books from Ben Franklin and have been exploring several books from our regular local library for knitting and crocheting.  Both my husband and my sister read and record patterns for me and I have truely been blessed with their help and interest in this indever.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net