[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dropped Stitches

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Mon Dec 27 15:58:32 UTC 2010

Oh boy, Lynda, this may be too complicated for me!!! I need, for
now, just a knitted something.  I need to know just how many
stitches to cast on,  what is a good size needle for me, a sort
of beginner, and can I get these stitch markers at a real store?
Thus far, I haven't shopped online, although, Fred  could do it
for me.
Thanks.
Mary

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 19:59:57 -0500
>Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Dropped Stitches

>Hi Mary,
>Welcome to the world of knitting.
>Prayer shawls come in all sizes and patterns.  There are books
available that
>feature only prayer shawls.  You can choose one that you like to
knit - begin
>with one that is basic...such as one that is all knitted rows.
You can even
>find a very basic prayer shawl pattern on the label of the
Homespun yarn by

<nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
>Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2010 7:19 PM
>Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Dropped Stitches

>> Hi Everyone,
>> I have begun knitting.  What are stitch markers?
>> How many stitches would you need for a prayer shawl? Thanks.
>> Mary

info for
>> Nfb-krafters-korner:

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.