[Nfb-krafters-korner] Another Related Crochet Question.

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Feb 15 15:11:39 UTC 2010

Hi Susan:

Well, okay then.  It's not so straight forward, but I'll continue doing what
I've been doing since the rest of the row works out and I am able to skip
chains when directed to do that and work in the corresponding DC's when told
to do that too.  On one row, I did try working an additional DC in one of
the beginning chain 3's, but then I was off when it came to starting my
first shell.

I'm not certain about any of this, but if I get stuck and don't figure
something out I'll never progress to the next level of crochet.  So, for now
I'm just plugging along.  I won't be able to compare my shawl to my friend's
until next month at the March meeting.

Thanks.

Eileen