[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tunisian crochet?

Laura White lewhite86 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 03:49:54 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
Crohooking is different from Tunesian or afghan crochet.  I'm actually
buying my afghan crochet hooks 10 inches in length from:
www.knitting-warehouse.com

The double ended crochet hook I'm not sure what that is used for honestly.
The hooks I'm talking about come in 10 or 14 inch lengths just like
straight knitting needles and have a hook on one end and  a stopper on
the other to keep the stitches from falling off.
If someone tells me when the next conference call is that is not a
class I can call in and talk about this.  I'm the assistant director
at Camp Tuhsmeheta right now so kind of busy most nights but I can
try.

Laura