[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help from sewers or knitters

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 19:24:58 UTC 2010

I would need a better description on what you want to use it for.  Is  this
to be used on fabric?  Do you want to use it for the bottom of a  bag?  Do
you want light support or heavy support?

Will you be sewing it in or fusing it to something?

I have made bags before and they have some wonderful new products available
 out there just for bags and things like that.  So I need more info from
you  to be able to suggest what might work best.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)