[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille was RE: needles

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jun 24 12:33:38 UTC 2010

Thanks Eileen, but I did not think you were giving me a hard time about it.
I do understand the importance of Braille and the uses for it. But, for me,
if I know I can never sit down and read a book like I used to do before, I
would just rather listen to it on tape. Now, I multi-task reading and
knitting at the same time and I am ok with that for now.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com