[Nfb-krafters-korner] mid week question color?

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 11 14:15:47 UTC 2010

Oh, let's see.

My very favorite color is purple!  But,
For colors to wear I tend towards red, navy, cranberry, tan, black, cream
and white.
For decorating, I tend towards ocean colors, blues, tans beige and maybe a
touch of green.

In my crafting I tend towards historical colors.  I used to do mainly
embroidery work, and the things I tended to gravitate towards were antique
samplers.  Thos have colors like golds, browns, dark greens, dark reds, navy
those kind of colors on cream, or beige fabrics.

Linda, I still dream in full living color, and I am at 6 1/2 years blind.
Right now I see just black, I describe it as looking through black denim.
There is one spot about the size of a finger tip that is a bit lighter, kind
of like looking through the spot where the knees of the jeans are a bit
worn, but everything else is denim black.  So, when I dream I get to enjoy
those beautiful colors!  I also find that sometimes I am in my dream and i
am driving or something and I say to myself in the dream, "but, wait, you
are not allowed to do that you are blind, you better get that cane out to
help you find your way while you drive this car."  Hehahaha!

Dixie who is presently making a red hat to match her red winter jacket on
the knifty knitter.