[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mid-week question - color?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Nov 16 12:38:08 UTC 2010

Annette, this made me smile. I did something similar at the beauty shop -
tossed my trash into what I thought was his waste basket - turns out it was
the container in which he stored the clean combs. He never said a word to me
about it. But, as I sat there getting my hair done, I began to suspect I had
not put my trash into the proper place, and I asked him. Sure enough, I
didn't. He laughed. Lynda - River Woman