[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Thanksgiving week

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Sat Nov 20 11:31:46 UTC 2010

Dick and Willy,
   I would like to take this time to wish you both a wonderful time together this week and hope you both have a great Thanksgiving together.
   I look forward to hearing from you as you seek our members advise and guidance for your personal shared crafting activities with your nephew, Willy, and hope as a member of Krafters Korner you always feel secure to honestly and openly share the love, warmth and  creative activities you both are experiencing together.
   It is my hope and wish on this Thanksgiving holiday that our members understand that the sharing of your inquiries of help to us should not be taken for any other means other than the true warmth and camaraderie they were presented to us. And as our president, Joyce Kane suggested that they be solely used in a remembrance gift to Will when he becomes a young man and not used for any unjust public benefit.
   I for one would truly miss reading your emails if you stopped sending them because you might think your nephew was being harmed by the posting your honest quests for help.
   Guess I'm just old fashioned. Just my opinion that some parts of our life should still be held in private-near and dear to our heart and most people would understand the difference.

Many Thanks for your Giving and Happy Crafting Together,
   Audrey Wellner, Secretary
   Krafters Korner division