[Nfb-krafters-korner] Military hats

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 19:35:19 UTC 2010

I hope everyone has been working on making the military helmet liners for
our soldiers.  I had told folks I would gather them in October so I could
send them out.  I have approached my local VFW Club and asked the Women and
Men's Auxiliary  Clubs if they would donate money toward the shipping
expense and they have agreed.

I would like you to get your hats ready and have them post marked to me by
October 15th.  Please mail them to:
Joyce Kane
465 Highland Avenue
Stratford, CT  06614

This project of making the hats for our service people I plan on
continuing.  So you can keep on making the helmet liners.  If you need  the pattern I
can send it to you  via email.  If you would like the  pattern in large
print let me know by emailing me.  If you want the pattern  in Braille email me
at:

_Blindhands at AOL.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)
Please include your mailing address and what format you want.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)