[Nfb-krafters-korner] Military hats

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Tue Oct 5 04:08:26 UTC 2010

Joyce, et al:

Can someone write up the information for me about this project and I'll post
it on our website so it is available any time someone wants to join in?

Suggested format:

About: approximately one or two paragraphs about the project (what it is,
who it is for, why our group is participating).

Pattern: how to get the pattern (formats available).

Supplies: (question for the group, should we list supplies directly on this
page or leave that for when they get the pattern?).

Due date: the upcoming deadline and note about continuing through the year.

Where to send finished project: address.

Contact person for questions: name, email and/or phone.

Number collected so far: Joyce, you can just update me as you get them.

Thanks for the help with this project. I do copyedit everything before
posting it to the site so you do not need to worry about your grammar but
please be able to check your spelling so I know that I have the correct
information for the critical areas.

Cindy Sheets, Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division