[Nfb-krafters-korner] nifty knitter hat

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 13 03:22:28 UTC 2010

AS for the loom stitches, that is definitely not me. I tried using an
infinity Loom for an afghan and while I had no problem with the stitches, I
hated working on the loom. Two years later I have finally pulled it off the
loom and once I rework the pattern for flat knitting, I will start it again
(basically, after I finish the Knit Pineapple Afghan).

I do remember the person that did cables and other stitches on a loom but I
don't remember her name. Also, I don't think she is currently on the list or
at least not active in posting because she became too busy. Hopefully,
someone will remember who I am talking about or be able to help.

Also, thank you Audrey for mentioning the subject change. I would have been
interested in those sewing tips but I deleted the thread because it dealt
with children (of which I do not have any interactions any more) and I am
terribly behind on a couple of other lists because this one is a priority
for me.

Cindy S.

et.org/rencraft%40snet.net