[Nfb-krafters-korner] nifty knitter hat

AUDREY WELLNER rencraft at snet.net
Mon Sep 13 04:45:46 UTC 2010

Cindy,
   Oh that's right, I'm sorry Cindy, it was Kristine Lewis. Yes, we don't hear from her too often anymore. She really made the advance stitches look simple.  Maybe we can hear from some other advanced Knifty Knitter members to take up the reins.
  Yes, members you see--subject line matters. There could be some important tips that you are missing because they are listed under the wrong subject matter. If you want to be able to find these tips and have them work for you they have to be listed under the correct subject.  Thanks Cindy.
   Audrey Wellner, Secretary
   NFB Krafters Korner division