[Nfb-krafters-korner] rag rugs Susan

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 22 18:56:16 UTC 2010

How did you put it together.  You have an extreamly long piece, 6 stitches wide, flat on one side, that is kind of curved under.  How do you stitch it together and when you do, does it close off the opening of the sides of the knitting, so it becomes a circle.
Sure would be neet if they made a small enough cable to make a continuous tube.  Then wrap and stitch.  If you did not take it off the needles, you could add until your rug was as big as you wanted.
Could you do it in the thick cotton for better washing?
A lot of questions!

Terry P.