[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing machine project?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 13 19:44:11 UTC 2011

Tell Mom to dig it out!

In a message dated 2/13/2011 10:16:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
slerythema at gmail.com writes:

I have  not even laid my hands on the machine and haven't threaded a sewing
machine  needle in years. We get some of these odd catalogs and they have
these  small machines that have knobs and each time I say I want one, my
mother  claims that we have one. Now where she has hidden it, I have yet  to
discover.

Cindy S.

et.org/sleryth
ema%40gmail.com

Nfb-krafters-korner   mailing  list  Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
To   unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
Nfb-krafters-korner:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blindha
nds%40aol.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list